- May 8, 2017: Attorney Riccio obtained a Not Guilty verdict on charge of OUI- Drugs (marijuana), 4th Offense after a jury trial at Taunton District Court.
- March 7, 2017: Attorney Riccio obtained a Not Guilty verdict on charges of 1) OUI-Liquor, and 2) Negligent Operation of Motor Vehicle after a bench trial at Taunton District Court.
- Attorney Riccio has been selected to the 2016 Massachusetts Rising Stars list by Super Lawyers in the area of Criminal Defense. Only 2.5 % of attorneys in Massachusetts receive this distinction. The complete list of attorneys selected will be published in the November 2016 editions of New England Super Lawyers Magazine and Boston magazine.
- In August, Attorney Riccio had four (4) criminal cases scheduled for trial. All four cases were dismissed on the day of trial.
- The Law Offices of Anthony R. Riccio is excited to announce that it will be opening up a satellite office in Quincy, MA. The office is located at 1266 Furnace Brook Parkway, 4th Floor, Quincy, MA 02169.
- Anthony R. Riccio, Esq. has been accepted into the Norfolk County Bar Advocates, Inc. Program