- Attorney Riccio was appointed to serve on the Wrentham Developmental Center's Human Rights Committee (HRC). Members of the Committee serve as advocates on behalf of the 266 individuals with intellectual disabilities, who currently live at the Wrentham Developmental Center.
- Attorney Riccio has been selected to the Massachusetts Rising Stars List by Super Lawyers for the 2nd consecutive year. Only 2.5 % of attorneys in Massachusetts receive this distinction. The complete list of attorneys selected will be published in the 2017 edition of New England Super Lawyers Magazine.
- September 7, 2017: Attorney Riccio obtained a Not Guilty verdict on the charge of OUI-Liquor, 1st Offense after a jury trial at Attleboro District Court.
- Attorney Riccio settled a personal injury case stemming from a motor vehicle accident for $230,000.00.
- May 8, 2017: Attorney Riccio obtained a Not Guilty verdict on charge of OUI- Drugs (marijuana), 4th Offense after a jury trial at Taunton District Court.
- March 7, 2017: Attorney Riccio obtained a Not Guilty verdict on charges of 1) OUI-Liquor, and 2) Negligent Operation of Motor Vehicle after a bench trial at Taunton District Court.
- Attorney Riccio has been selected to the 2016 Massachusetts Rising Stars list by Super Lawyers in the area of Criminal Defense. Only 2.5 % of attorneys in Massachusetts receive this distinction. The complete list of attorneys selected will be published in the November 2016 editions of New England Super Lawyers Magazine and Boston magazine.
- In August, Attorney Riccio had four (4) criminal cases scheduled for trial. All four cases were dismissed on the day of trial.
- The Law Offices of Anthony R. Riccio is excited to announce that it will be opening up a satellite office in Quincy, MA. The office is located at 1266 Furnace Brook Parkway, 4th Floor, Quincy, MA 02169.
- Anthony R. Riccio, Esq. has been accepted into the Norfolk County Bar Advocates, Inc. Program